Sunday, October 3, 2010

A New Path

So remember those big changes I mentioned in my homestead update? Time to get them all out.

First and foremost, we're going to have another baby! I am due in May, and we are very excited. Doodlebug is going to be a great big sister. I don't think she really understands what is going on, but it's so cute to watch her feed and kiss her "babies".

Also, we will be moving soon. I am having a little trouble adjusting to this one, as neither of us has seen the town we will be moving to, and I've never lived this far from my family of origin. Plus, when we moved here I really thought that this would be our forever home. But, hubby got offered a job and it is a great opportunity for us.  We will be making a scouting trip soon, and I really hope it is nice there. I am determined to be content no matter where we go, so I am going to make the best of it. Even if we end up in an apartment, I will still be homesteading. It's more of a mindset to be as self-sufficient and live as sustainably as possible, and you can do that anywhere.

So there you go. Big changes coming for our family. Keep us in your prayers, please.

1 comment:

  1. Where are those updates? I cannot wait to see your new home!

    This is Shangrilewis btw.

    ReplyDelete