Monday, July 18, 2011

She made my day!

So after my last post, I was walking throught the mall with my best friend feeding Smiley. A lady who was working in a jewelry store stopped me and told me I was wonderful. :) She told me stories about nursing her two children and told me to keep doing what I'm doing and not be ashamed. She repeated to me over and over again, "You're wonderful. You're wonderful."

Thank you random jewelry store lady. You made my day. As a matter of fact, you made my week!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! My husband and I always try to encourage our friends that are just now having babies to try to nurse. It is such a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My breastfeeding days are long over, but I'm thrilled to hear someone actually voice their support! It's a great reminder to me, as a former breast-feeding mom, to be sure and voice it, too.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete